Thursday, July 1, 2010

Ready or Not, Here We Go

I have been very fortunate that my husband, Chuck, has been employed for the last three years with a job that has supported us both, given us insurance, and allowed us to rest and regroup from our previous self-employment adventures.  During this time, I have been able to "create an artful life," the description of my previous blog.

Well, as of July 10, 2010, Chuck will be giving up his "perfectly good job" that energetically has become unsustainable.  Chuck will be free from "eating fear and death" and be able to do what he loves--acting and everything related to theater and movies.

Which puts me in the situation of going back to regular employment or actually getting my art business off the ground.  I've been checking in with my energetic self for months to see if I should get a part-time job, and so far the answer coming back is no, but this could change in the future.

So, the purpose of this new blog is to share my journey of creating abundance while creating art, share resources, and generally allow people to root us on.  I'm not freaking out yet, but I reserve the right to do that tomorrow.

1 comment: